Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Module 3

This module has helped me think about the impact of the Internet on my students’ learning in the following ways….
  • I learned much more about copyright laws then I ever dreamed! I know to be much more careful than I have in the past. I hope I can remember all the rules!
  • I also learned how to tailor my students' search of topics to narrow their search to help them locate the most relevant information
  • I will use the safe "kid friendly" search engines for my students to avoid anything I might miss.
  • I will create a class delicious account to keep safe websites in for my students to use.
  • Introducing them to more technology and making it a part of their daily life will continue to prepare them for the future and the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment