Monday, November 9, 2009

Module 4

How can technology be used most effectively to support and assess student learning?

It really surprises me how much kids can navigate on the computer.... so different than a when I was a student! I am learning at the same time my students are. So many of the websites you have listed on your site under Creative Tools are foreign to me. I have enjoyed exploring and playing around on a few of them. Using sites that have students use their problem solving skills and higher order thinking to create something demonstrates their understanding of concepts. It will be very different for me, but I'm excited to begin to incorporate more technology in my classroom!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are prepared to learn with your students. Sadly enough for us, the kids pick up a lot quicker than we do. But this is great for them!

    ReplyDelete